Sponsor Summit 2023
And accelerate IMPACT!
Our advisers are a diverse, dynamic group of young leaders who are already impacting society for the better. As recent college graduates, they are paving the way for high school students from underserved communities, helping them overcome barriers to higher education and opening doors to lucrative and meaningful careers.
College Advising Corps’ annual summit is a national convening that brings these young leaders together for networking, professional development, and learning. Summit participants—including key figures from colleges and universities, K-12 education, industry, government and public policy, and CAC’s national office—contribute to up to 40 high-energy, high-impact sessions that are a surefire highlight of every year.
Benefits of Sponsorship
As a Summit sponsor, you will advance efforts to create a more just society, align your brand with a key group of national change agents, and access a workforce pipeline of young, accomplished professionals. Summit offers a range of sessions in a variety of formats, some adviser-led and some industry-led, on topics including:
- Societal trends and their impact on workforce readiness and career planning
- Best practices in educational access and career pathways advising
- Leveraging data and evaluation for greater impact
- Professional growth opportunities
- Mental-health and wellness
Let’s make sure that today’s high school students have the role models and guides they need to help them become career and job ready!
800+ forward-thinking young leaders who are changing lives and creating a more just society
high school seniors currently served by advisers
advisers identify as people of color
advisers are first-generation college graduates
- Summit Attendees: 1,000+ advisers, adviser alumni, national staff, partner university staff, board members, funders, and other VIPs
- Interactive Conference App: 1,000+ users
- Pre-event, event-day, and post-event marketing: thousands of thought leaders and supporters reached through multi-channel marketing
Change is happening. Be a part of it!
We’re pleased to work with you to customize sponsorship opportunities to meet your needs. For questions about sponsorship levels and benefits, please email Erica Nelson, Advancement Manager.